According to the National Institutes of Health, the most prevalent health condition after the common cold is tooth decay.
It’s more than likely that if you haven’t already had a cavity, you will develop at least one in your lifetime.
So, how do you know if you have a cavity? Well, depending on the severity of your tooth decay, you may experience a variety of symptoms. Here are some of the accompanying symptoms that go along with tooth decay.
• Nothing (in the early stages)
• A toothache or spontaneous tooth pain
• Tooth sensitivity
• Pain (slight or severe) when eating something sweet, hot, or cold
• Staining (brown, black, or white) on the surface of your tooth
• Visible holes in your tooth. Those holes are cavities
• Pain when biting down
The best time to catch a cavity is in the early stages, when there are few, if any, symptoms. The short answer on how to get rid of cavities is simply a dental filling; not to mention, Keeping your twice yearly (or more) visits with us will ensure we catch them in time. You can reserve you time with us by calling us at 310-530-7777, or email us at email@example.com, or schedule online on our website https://smilehqdental.com